THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Celebrity hunt with top Pro Rodeo Cowboy

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Celebrity hunt with top Pro Rodeo Cowboy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
For those of you who may be interested. Safari S.A., Conroy Hallgren, is selling several safaris to South Africa to hunt with one of the worlds top Professional Bareback riders.
There is more info on the web site http://www.safarisa.info/celebrityhunts.html

6x NFR Qualifier
NFR Champion
Reserve World Champion Bareback Rider
PRCA Million Dollar Club
02' Salt Lake Olympic Qualifier
and an all around good guy!

Posts: 354 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Hey, I got one:

I'm selling a hunt opportunity with a world-class Digital Signal Processing Engineer! Why, for only twice the cost of a 1x1 safari you could take ME with you. That's right! You could get FREE lectures on Designing Signals for Detectablity! Guaranteed to bore you stiff around the campfire!

Warning: said engineer is slightly deaf, and snores like a Popping Johnnie with a bad governor. Slight tendency to flatulence that is barely noticable upwind in a stiff breeze. Beer, whiskey and women must be supplied in perpetuity. I have also been known to borrow a rifle and use it as a crutch.

Don_G

...from Texas, by way of Mason, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Don_G,

animal

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think its cheaper to meet him at one of the bars after a rodeo. At least thats where I have met a few rodeo guys anyway. They even bought me a drink.

Don,

Does the quality of the women, beer, and whiskey matter to you???? Or at your age do you take what you can get...... clap

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm selling a hunt opportunity with a world-class Digital Signal Processing Engineer! Why, for only twice the cost of a 1x1 safari you could take ME with you. That's right! You could get FREE lectures on Designing Signals for Detectablity! Guaranteed to bore you stiff around the campfire!

Warning: said engineer is slightly deaf, and snores like a Popping Johnnie with a bad governor. Slight tendency to flatulence that is barely noticable upwind in a stiff breeze. Beer, whiskey and women must be supplied in perpetuity. I have also been known to borrow a rifle and use it as a crutch

Good comeback...........................LOL

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn, what a great idea!!!

You and the cowboy make a stalk on a big old dagga boy and then you say,

"OK tuff guy, I'll buy this buff for you but,.....

You got to ride him for eight seconds first." rotflmo

Regards

Elmo

Posts: 586 | Location: paloma,ca | Registered: 20 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
elmo,

The problem with a cowboy is he's just liable to do it.

I know a bunch of cape buff were roped by cowboys over there making movies back in the 50s and 60s - I would not be surprised if one of 'em got rode!

Don_G

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
sierra,

At my age I will definitely take what I can get!

Don_G

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don_G:
elmo,

The problem with a cowboy is he's just liable to do it.

I know a bunch of cape buff were roped by cowboys over there making movies back in the 50s and 60s - I would not be surprised if one of 'em got rode!

If someone rode one, I will bet there was NO rodeo clown in the arena to pull the buff off his butt when he hit the ground. Eeker

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That you Prehodah??

6x NFR Qualifier
NFR Champion
Reserve World Champion Bareback Rider
PRCA Million Dollar Club
02' Salt Lake Olympic Qualifier
and an all around good guy!

Posts: 354 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote