New
Find
Notify
Tools

First time to Africa
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I know there is info out there for people heading to Africa for the first time. When I went in 2002 I had several helpful documents from people. Trouble is I can't find any of them, hard drive crashed.

Is there any info on the site or any that you would be willing to share with me? Thank you in advance.

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2339 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
know there is info out there for people heading to Africa for the first time. When I went in 2002 I had several helpful documents from people. Trouble is I can't find any of them, hard drive crashed.

I just posted a similar request above... maybe someone will point out where it is.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted Hide Post
Look at the African Hunt Reports for T Carrs great reference document...

Posts: 757 | Location: Nashville/West Palm Beach | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have several FREE booklets I will send anyone that askes.

Just e-mail tblauwkamp@superior-sales.com

Terry Blauwkamkp

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3993 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The SCI Low Country chapter has a great website which includes several articles regarding African hunting.

The excellent articles by both Terry Blauwkamp & Terry Carr are available.

SCI Low Country - Articles

Regards,
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote