THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    I would like a favor if you are going to South Africa

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I would like a favor if you are going to South Africa
 Login/Join

posted
If anyone is going to South Africa, please do me a big favor.
Find Shakari, tie him up on a chair and fire a 460 Weatherby with a muzzle brake next to his ears. Both of them.

I have never met him. And I don't know why he wants to make me more deaf.
He sent Saeed and his daughter vuvuzelas. Yesterday I was enjoying watching the world cup when Saeed and his daughter come behind me and blasted away with two vuvuzelas!

I flew up almost to the ceiling and my ears are singing a different symphony than they did before.

All thanks to Shakari, Saeed and Hessa. Saeed is teaching his daughter to be as nasty as him. I am not looking forward to going hunting with both of them.

Nudity --- the best form of birth control after 50!

One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted Hide Post
We are used to the vuvuzelas by now here in South Africa...

I just wished there was a mute button for them...

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo
WALTER,
Better yet turn his new hearing aides up and play Barry Manilow music for him 24/7 at high volume rotflmo I'm happy to hear your enjoying thr world cup matches. If I was offered enough money I could arrane for Susan to kick Steve's ass for you she likes me better than she does Daddy Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Walter,

Too late mate. I'm already as deaf as a post I'm afraid! rotflmo

But I sure wish I'd been there to see it! jumping

Hooker,

As far as the football is concerned all I can say is bah humbug! Wink

Oh yes and mummy doesn't need any encouragement from you to kick daddy's arse bur every time she does, I'm gonna cut your allowance and ground you for a week! shame

animal animalanimalanimalanimal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
speaking of allowance your payments have been really slow rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
speaking of allowance ypur payments have ben really slow rotflmo

That's because I'm still waiting for you to wash the truck properly.... I told you I'd only pay if the cars were washed properly and I still can't see my face in the paintwork of the truck! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
but you forgot I told ya I was going to repaint it and buff it properly. with true ghost flames. that can only be seen when the light hits them just right rotflmo

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Sacrilege!!!!!!!! shame

Go and wash your mouth out with soap and water! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was going to paint it a real red not that almost red you have it now. Anyway you know i like to eat soap dancing

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
Anyway you know i like to eat soap dancing

That explains a few things! animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
if I remember right I was calling mummy to tell her you where picking on me again. AND she was going to kick your arse again!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
now keep teasing me and I'll write it down and publish it!!!! ooohhhh what thats been done already jumping reminds me of a song we have here( I like my truck) rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
No mate. I LOVE my truck! tu2

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Walter: What symphony were they singing before? And what symphony are they singing now? By the way, learn sign language! Big Grin

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Walter I think that YOU set yourself up for the abuse.

I will bet that you were NOT watching your TV, but was over at Saeed's house.

What can happen to Walter in Saeed's company????? nilly

jumping

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Walter is totally inocent he would never prank anyone!!!!!!! shocker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I worry about Steve preforming unatural acts with that ugly truck of his shocker

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to say I've finally found a good use for those bloody vuvuzelas and that benefits my truck as well.

Cut 'em down and they make a great funnel for adding engine oil etc.... Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
if you would overhaul the poor OLD motor you would not need them for that rotflmo or pour it full of stop leak jumping

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hog Killer:
Walter I think that YOU set yourself up for the abuse.

I will bet that you were NOT watching your TV, but was over at Saeed's house.

What can happen to Walter in Saeed's company????? nillyt
jumping

Keith

He is siiting right here now, with his hearing aid missing, and shouting at everyone to repeat whatever they are saying, despite the fact their conversation has nothing to do with him.

We are all waiting for the Brazil Chile match which starts in less than two hours.

I don't know where he puts all that food.

He did not have any soup, but made sure he had several pieces of pizza, a stack of stuffed mushrooms, half a loaf of garlic bread, and finished off with two donuts!!?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68614 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW are you sure Walter was not a cop in the USA he eats like one rotflmo

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Saeed, did you stir and cheer on Brazil?? lol

Keith

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shakari,,
I wish you had exported all of them before the World Cup. What a pain in the ear!

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Keith

Yes, so did everyone else, except Walter of course!.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68614 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 465H&H:
Shakari,,
I wish you had exported all of them before the World Cup. What a pain in the ear!

465H&H

Ain't that the truth!

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Keith

Yes, so did everyone else, except Walter of course!.

So, who won??

Keith

one of us
posted Hide Post
are those the crazy horns? I was listening to the radio the other day when they were telling listeners how to use their equalizer to actually adjust out the frequency of them so they weren't audible any more.

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote