Find
Notify
Tools

African Memory Box
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
HFKATH - I looked at the memory box several times and I think it is great. I had planned to show my wife, and if you could email me the picture it would be much appreciated. I've got all sorts of trinkets and African memorabilia with no way to display. Regards, Bill

bill@wyodata.com

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
<Hunter Formerly Known As Texas Hunter>
posted
Will do bill. Thanks for your kind words.

Russell

One of Us
Picture of Wooly ESS
posted Hide Post
It is unfortunate that you felt you had to remove the photo of your memory box, although I can certainly understand why you did it. I thought it was a fine idea, and a very artistic presentation, and fortunately I saved a copy of your photo for future reference before you removed it.

On a related note, we need to be careful in the assumptions we make. Montreal has many inhabitats who are not of French descent.

The truth will set you free,
but first it's gonna piss you off!
www.ceandersonart.com

Posts: 574 | Location: The great plains of southern Alberta | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HFKATH

Please put the photo of the memory box back up. My wife and I will be taking our first trip to Namibia this May and I thought this was a great idea and way to save some memories. By taking it down your just feeding the trolls. Consider the rest of us that enjoyed it.

Posts: 284 | Location: Hayden, Colorado | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
<Hunter Formerly Known As Texas Hunter>
posted
Here again is my African Memory Box.

For the record: I have made no disparaging remarks regarding Canadians. I have had the good fortune to hunt in Canada on several occasions. It is one of my favorite destinations and I like Canadians. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I LIKE it! And I appreciate that you shared it with us.
Gary

Political correctness entails intolerance for some prejudices but impunity for others. James Taranto

Posts: 152 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting the picture again. You have given me some great Ideas.

I do not have the $$$ for a lot of taxidermy, this is a great way to keep memories alive.

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Briliantly done !

It would even look nice anywhere in Africa on any wall.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote