Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Just to end the matter...

Posts: 39622 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeffe,

Thanks, your poll allows a different and better way of expressing members views. Not to fault JefferyDenmark, as his poll doesn't ask if members would participate if the 45/70 were to be the caliber of use.
Wish you would change your mind on running this raffle.
As to jamming this raffle down members throats, not my intention. Just looking for fun and hopefully winning.

I'm being pressured to come up with a plan, but I'm not in any hurry. We want this to work and not turn out like the Rifle Raffle fiasco.

Seems from JefferyD's poll, we might have the necessary number of entrants for this to proceed. I will not move faster then needed just to get something done. Remember, my first post was just a scouting move. I was only seeing if interest was great enough to move forward. I don't want to spend a lot of my time as well as anyone elses, in wasted effort.

Hope your poll is viewed as much as JD's.

Roger QSL

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Andre',
my appologees, I didn't see your poll in the other thread... I've been more in the BB and Gunsmithign forums of late.

Just intended for clarity.

Roger,
talk Rusty into doing it.. he can always use some more side jobs... he's got time to notice my leaves needed rakin!!

jeffe

Posts: 39622 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote