Notify
Tools

Sports Afield
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted

Does anybody have this copy or know where I can it. May/June 2010

My buddy Nigel is on the front cover and his significant other wants a copy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36856 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
I suppose you can get a back order issue from Sports Afield. I'd start there. Hell, I might even have a copy downstairs in my office.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I send my hunting and shooting magazines down to the Wounded Warriors, after I fill up a Priority Mail box. I'll see if I still have this one.

Posts: 20139 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
Ill dig out my back issue in the morning. Shoot me a message with where to send.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Biebs & Sevenxbjt,

Thank y'all for looking!!! I would ordinarily have it in my stash...but...can't find it. Martin (my one year old) might have played havoc with it!!!

My e-mali is ledvm@msn.com and my mailing Address is:
c/o J. Lane Easter, DVM
Performance Equine Associates
15257 U.S. Hwy. 377
Whitesboro, TX 76273

Again...many thanks in advance!!! wave

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36856 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Lane,

I looked in my stash in the office and couldn't find it yesterday afternoon. Good luck on finding a copy.

Graybird

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Thanks for looking Graybird!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
For those who are interested...that photo is in Southern Masaailand and was taken by Mike Barlow.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Sports Afield will have extras. You can contact them and I am sure that they will mail it right to Nigel's significant other. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
Lane,

I found my old copy. I'll drop it in the mail in the morning.

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Lane,

I found my copy too, if you don't receive one.

Graybird

One of Us
Picture of kudu4u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
I send my hunting and shooting magazines down to the Wounded Warriors, after I fill up a Priority Mail box. I'll see if I still have this one.

What a terrific idea!! Have an address?...or I may just Google it.

"In these days of mouth-foaming Disneyism......"--- Capstick
Don't blame the hunters for what the poachers do!---me

Benefactor Member NRA

Posts: 477 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Justin,

Thanks a million sir!

Graybird,

I would like to have yours too!

J. Lane Easter, DVM