THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Can You Contact craigboddington.com??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can You Contact craigboddington.com??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Guys, I was trying to figure out some prices for African hunting items (books and DVDs). But I can't seem to get in touch with http://www.craigboddington.com... The website comes up empty.

Is it only me, or do you have problems as well??

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Same for me. I'm sure it'll come back up soon. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jorge, at least I know I'm not alone...

I also thought the website would be back on line soon, but that was last week.... Just goes to show how reliant we have all become on the Internet. Amazing, ten years ago, we would never have thought of it...

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

One of Us
posted Hide Post
try going to safari press

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I call the guys at Safari Press to get Boddington videos. That may be easier.

Posts: 10364 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MSsafari
posted Hide Post
http://www.craigboddington.com/boddington-books.htm
The home page is down but all of the other pages work. I ordered Harland's new elephant book last Thursday.

Posts: 51 | Location: Jackson, MS | Registered: 11 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got to meet Craig at the DSC show this weekend. He was a very gracious fellow to shake hands with, especially considering his and Chifuti's (side x side) seemed to be the busy booths in the house. I picked up Safari Rifles and Buffalo, as well as Bodd. on Buff. 2. Craig signed the books for me and we talked for a couple minutes while that was happening. He's definitely got a good thing going.

Posts: 539 | Location: NE Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fulldraw Outdoor Media
posted Hide Post
Thanks to the heads up from several AR members, the Craigboddington.com site is working correctly now. It seems that a malicious code was uploaded to the shared hosting server which modified the home page (The HTML document itself, not the secure side of the site that handles transactions.). After a bit of research (Thanks Google!) I was able to remove the code and get the site back up and working.

At fulldraw,
Tyge Floyd
Fulldraw Outdoor Media
"From Alaska to Zimbabwe...Have Cameras, Will Travel"

Posts: 142 | Location: Texas | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cool Tyge, AR comes through again!

- mike