Notify
Tools

Spielberg is at it again
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Doesn't he realise the uproar he caused last time? Roll Eyes

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8034 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I love it!

I bet he is laughing his head off at all those stupid idiots who are complaining!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68686 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
You might have to come up with another thumper calibre mate, how about the .505 Unicorn...

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8034 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bakes , of course you live in the place where strange animals thrive. One of our Hunting/outdoor magazines had a wonderfull article on hunting the unicorn. Does anyone remember the magazine and article ?

One of Us
Picture of tim416
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
You might have to come up with another thumper calibre mate, how about the .505 Unicorn...

In most lands where the unicorn is legal to hunt the .425 Mystic is the minimum required cal. If you read up on it is was made famous by the Greek Goddess of hunting, Artemis. Does anyone else agree this one looks a little young? I think I might of passed on this one as the SCI minimum for Bronze is one cubit of horn

Posts: 254 | Location: Maine, USA | Registered: 02 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you really think Mr. Speilberg cares what Libtards think? I think it's hilarious and bet he does to.

Larry Sellers
SCI(International)Life Member
Sabatti 'trash' Double Shooter
R8 Blaser
DRSS

quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Doesn't he realise the uproar he caused last time? Roll Eyes

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Looks like a 27" front horn on that beautiful Unicorn! tu2 That's trophy quality! Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Dang he has all the fun finding these rare animals.

I wonder what his trophy room looks like?

Should go for a full body mount on this one...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nah....high fenced canned hunt.....he didn't even remove the halter before the trophy shot! Damned canned hunts!

Posts: 42343 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn him. Doesn't he know if he keeps this up there won't be any of these animals for anybody to find? How selfish can one man be?

animal

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Too good, Bakes.

First he kills the extinct and now the imaginary.

Tsk, tsk. shame

But how can a man be bloodthirsty if he only kills animals that don't bleed? Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13633 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I wonder...does anyone know if Spielberg is pro-hunting or a hunter hisself?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37821 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had heard that he was. Hearsay, three times removed. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
I wonder...does anyone know if Spielberg is pro-hunting or a hunter hisself?

Lane, he does have a high grade 500NE Anderson Wheeler. He had 2 made for his movies and the one used on the set was sold a few years back and from what i read he has the other in his office.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
To keep with the jest on this forum, I'm sure he asked it how it wanted to die.

I did read on this forum that Butch built two .700 doubles for the movie and Spielberg kept one.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote