New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Only in Africa"
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just finished Tom Hammond's new book, "Only in Africa". Picked it up in Reno and devoured it on the plane ride home. A good read about a remarkable person. What I liked most is that this book contemporary. Not a history lesson about what used to be but rather a 'how to do it' here and now.

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 937 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gayne C. Young
posted Hide Post
quote:
Only in Africa"

You can find book here

http://www.amazon.com/Only-In-...ammond/dp/1479118451

Visit my homepage
www.gaynecyoung.com

Posts: 710 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gayne C. Young
posted Hide Post
Anybody know how to get a hold of Tom?

Visit my homepage
www.gaynecyoung.com

Posts: 710 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We spent 2 weeks with Tom and his wife in Namibia in May. Wonderful people to talk to and very down to earth. What a collection of experiences and stories.

Probably send any correspondence to him, care of his ranch. He is there a lot and it would definately get to him.

RecordBuck Ranch P.O.Box 817
Utopia, Texas 78884
USA

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote