Find
Notify
Tools

Ghost Ring Sights
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Dr B
posted
A few moths ago there was a article by Phil Shoemaker He was using a 458 Lott built by Lon Paul. I realy liked the rear sight does anyone know where I can find one.
Thanks
DrB

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Mine is an integral part of the Talley rear scope base. Go to http://www.brockman.com

John

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
If the handle SBT fools you, I am 30ott6 and am using SBT's computer tonight as we just finished up a mule deer hunt and I am staying at his house.

John

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of friarmeier
posted Hide Post
John,

Don't see anything at the link you listed other than "Brockman Inc."

Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.

Posts: 1222 | Location: A place once called heaven | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That was a custom job by Lon Paul.

lawndart

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote