THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Owners of The Gras in Namibia are coming to Alberta

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Owners of The Gras in Namibia are coming to Alberta
 Login/Join

posted
If there is anyone out there from Alberta who is interested in meeting with the people from The Gras Ranch in Namibia please let me know. They will be in Alberta in January. Jannie and his staff are excellent and I cannot say enough good things about them. We hunted with them last June and had a blast.

Posts: 12 | Location: Central Alberta | Registered: 13 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I hunted with Errol And Jannie in 07. Great people and top notch ranch. Are they going to Alberta for some hunting or visiting?

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jds
posted Hide Post
I hunted with them in 2002. I also agree that they are top notch!

And so if you meet a hunter who has been to Africa, and he tells you what he has seen and done, watch his eyes as he talks. For they will not see you. They will see sunrises and sunsets such as you cannot imagine, and a land and a way of life that is fast vanishing. And always he will will tell you how he plans to go back. (author: David Petzer)

Posts: 655 | Location: Burleson, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
They are just coming to Alberta to visit and see any potential clients interested in hunting with them.

Posts: 12 | Location: Central Alberta | Registered: 13 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dom
posted Hide Post
Glen, say hello to Jannie & staff for me when you see them. We came in when you were on the tailend of your hunt there last July, great place, great people, great time!! Waidmannsheil, Dom.

-------- There are those who only reload so they can shoot, and then there are those who only shoot so they can reload. I belong to the first group. Dom ---------

Posts: 728 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Will do Dom. Looks like you guys had a great hunt by looking at your report