THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Taking your own booze with you on safari
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taking your own booze with you on safari
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by graybird:
ISS,

Call me a wheenie or what ever you want, but me and Mr. Scotch just don't get along. I'll save it for you boys and you can have my share!!! I'll gladly give it to ya. beer

Cigars not my thing either. I heard smoking might stunt my growth and since I'm only about 5"7" ... I need all the help I can get!!! hilbily

Amen brother!!! Me too

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Die Ou Jagter:
As to smoke the only smoke I want to see is comming from the barrel of a gun, I started to smoke 59 yrs ago and quit 33 yrs ago.

I tried tobacco (cigarettes, cigars, pipe, snuff, and chewing tobacco) when I was a teen, and I have friends who like to smoke cigars, so I don't mind if someone else in camp smokes. I took some chewing tobacco on safari once, just for the heck of it - I sneaked a chew when the PH wasn't looking and waited to see if he would notice. After a while he said "why do you keep spitting, did you get a bug in your mouth?"

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
RB, well you could have, you never know what is chewing tobacco. I chewed as a teenager when hunting whitetails, thought the smell didn't travel as much as smoke, especially if you didn't spit! Eeker Big Grin

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I don't drink Scotch or smoke cigars, so this thread has nothing to do with me. Big Grin

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote