THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Feedback on Greg Rodriguez of Global Adventures Outfitters

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feedback on Greg Rodriguez of Global Adventures Outfitters
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone used the booking agent Greg Rodriguez??

I'm looking at a couple of his hunts.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Posts: 75 | Location: South Louisiana | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I've gone on hunts booked by Greg, and hunted with Greg himself. He's not shy about changing outfitters if he sees a better opportunity for his clients. Bookings will be with outfitters in good areas with high standards.

Posts: 20161 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I have not booked with Greg, but I know Greg. He is a solid guy and very active in the Houston Safari Club. Many members have booked hunts through Greg with great success. I would have no reservations booking with Greg.

Mike

Posts: 21696 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No worries with Greg. Knows his business, has been where he books, and a straight shooter to boot.

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I used Global Adventure Outfitters for 90% of my hunting bookings. Greg has alway put me on the best hunts with the best companies, and I hunt 7-10 times a year internationally and North America. they are a full service Outfitter, flights, licenses, the total package. My Opinion, You can Trust Greg and James to put you with the best Service and PH for what you are after, North America, Africa or around the world. Visit www.fouramigos.net and go to my photo for all my hunts, most of them through GAO and an amazing amount of record book animals. 713-805-4937 if you wish to talk or come by the house for a viewing of the trophy room, also on the Web site.

Posts: 6 | Location: mvambrose@ambroseconsulting.net | Registered: 11 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Greg knows his way around the safari world, not just Africa. I met him first at Houston Safari Club and was immediately impressed with his business ethic. He helped put together our last family trip to South Africa, a tremendous memory for us. He has the luxury of picking whom to "outfit" for after a decade or so of practice in the booking business. Our next trip with Greg will be to whomever he represents first and foremost, then with the safari company or area to hunt next. I've been offered 10% savings to rebook with a safari company directly but refused to go around Greg. His advice and service ranks higher than doing it cheaper.

Posts: 4882 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
My first safari was booked thru Greg 10 years ago and he is still going strong offering quality hunts.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I typically book my own stuff for obvious reasons. Or I should say at least I did. This though is not about me its about Greg. you could not ask for a better guy to deal with. I dont know that I have ever heard anyone come back with a negative response on him. The gent is very good at what he does and freely shares his info with others. I have picked his brain a few times when trying to confirm something I wasnt sure of.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Another thumbs up here. I have shared camp with Greg and known him for years. He will steer you right...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of FOsteology
posted Hide Post
You'll be in good hands with Greg. Very personable, and quick to answer questions.

I've booked and completed two safri's through Greg. Both were excellent adventures.

Posts: 1181 | Location: Texas | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
++ Greg is one of the good guys, very knowlegable too.

~Ann

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rodriguez owns one of the best booking agencies in North America, in my opinion. Point in fact though if you cant get Greg on the phone he has got the best right-hand-man in the business - James Jeffery... James is always spot-on with the details!!! Smiler

One of the things I really like about GOA is that they book a lot of true free-range hunting - and they dont make hunts out to be, what they arent... if you know what I mean. As an outfitter I see a lot of benefits in some of my hunters booking through these guys - direct bookings are nice but sometimes it works better for all parties when a good agent is involved.

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My family has about five years experience booking hunts with Global Adventure Outfitters. Greg Rodriguez is a genius.

I notice their client base continually grows. That says a lot to me. And, they know very well how to organize awesome side trips for the non-hunters in our group.

Jack Hood

DRSS

Posts: 253 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 19 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We booked our first African hunt with Greg several years ago and had a blast, he definitely knows the outfitting business.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2901 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
Thank you all very much for the positive feedback. "Genius", Jack? James will never hear the end of that one. I look forward to seeing some of you in Vegas.

Greg Rodriguez
Global Adventure Outfitters, Inc.
www.GAOHunts.com
(281) 494-4151

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have booked 2 hunts through GOA. Greg and James have always been extremely cooperative and responsive. I am in the process of booking a third hunt through them.

Greg does what he says he will do. For me that says it all.

Posts: 42343 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanajcj
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the kind words, your comments are very much appreciated.

Jack, "genius" really. I think he just has good help.

Thanks again and take care all.

LostHorizonsOutfitters.com
----------------------------
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"
Davy Crockett 1835
----------------------------

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, where else! | Registered: 18 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Genius??? bewildered So many adjectives spring to mind but that is not one of them.... rotflmo

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, when every at-bat results in a home run, you are a Genius!

James is definately part of the whole package, too. What a fine cast of characters.

Jack Hood

DRSS

Posts: 253 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 19 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lets see, is there anyone else Greg can email to solicit another glowing entry on this thread? :-) :-) :-)

Posts: 20161 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote