New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting in Sengwa
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am considering an Elepahnt Hunt in Sengwa, with Gary or Neil Duckworth. I know both and would be comfrtable with either PH...but the question for anyway with the knowledge, which date would be preferrable May or September? And why? Thanks for any imput

Posts: 98 | Location: NW Missouri | Registered: 26 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RW,

I've known the Duckworth for many years, hunted with them twice and I've had many happy clients with them. I would just book the time of year that Gary thinks is best. I trust them unconditionally.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark Thanks for the info, I too have known them for a few years and I trust them no question. Gary says either time would be good, but the area is sorta new to them, so I thought I'd ask the opinions of others who may have hunted the area in the past. Thanks I'm sure they will take good care of me

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I spoke with someone who hunted with them in Mozambique in Oct. 12' and he told me they have already killed a good bull in Sengwa Reserch this year. He had a great report on his hunt in Moz.

Posts: 1920 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gary sent me a picture of the Bull Neil and his hunter collected this spring, its pushing 60 lbs. A very nice trophy. I should be so fortunate. I have not read any bad reports about the area and trust Neil and Gary to represent an honest expectation. Just "talking" about it is getting me anxious for 2014. Any information about the area is appreciated RWT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RW Taylor:
Gary sent me a picture of the Bull Neil and his hunter collected this spring, its pushing 60 lbs. A very nice trophy. I should be so fortunate. I have not read any bad reports about the area and trust Neil and Gary to represent an honest expectation. Just "talking" about it is getting me anxious for 2014. Any information about the area is appreciated RWT

That be it.

Posts: 1920 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
RW good luck on your choice, the Duckworth's are fine people.

Don't everybody jump on the Sengwa bandwagon, I am hoping for some unused quota to "cleanup" at the end of the year. Smiler