THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anyone have promblems with Guns and KLM

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have promblems with Guns and KLM
 Login/Join

Picture of oh58
posted
This year when I went to Tz via Amsterdam. The police called me away; they found ammo in my checked bag. They had a fit about it. They where telling me I could have not bring that into the country. I was checked all they way thru and just changing panes there. Anyone else have this problem? The guns, they did not want to hear about them.

one of us
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
We traveled KLM in May through Amsterdam. No problems what ever. However, KLM requires that you call them directly with your flight numbers. They then make a notation on the booking info to include rifles and ammo. Did you notify them?

Posts: 948 | Location: Kenai, Ak. USA | Registered: 05 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You are required to notify KLM at the time of ticket purchase of all ammo being shipped in luggage...Your travel is supposed to do that automatically...I send about 40 or more people a year to Tanzania without any problems, but gracy travel always states on the tickets that they are carrying guns and ammo.....

Posts: 42158 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote