THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Pro Safaris Bulawayo ,a great outfitter.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pro Safaris Bulawayo ,a great outfitter.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
the Muller boys have been awarded the award for most constant excellence for outfitting in Zimbabwe. Louis is the current chairman of the Hunters and guides Assn. These fellows run a great operation if your looking to unt Zim I've been a repeat client now since 1988 when their Dad had the business.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I regret not getting to hunt leopard with Norman, DJ. He had a great reputation as a leopard PH. Hope he is doing well.

one of us
posted Hide Post
They are a great outfit. I have hunted with them since 2003. I have done four hunts with Norman. He is a character. I have enjoyed time with Norman here in the states as well as exchanging emails.

Cheers, Steve

Posts: 153 | Location: Riverside, CA Lake Havasu, AZ | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote