THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    A Member Of The PETA Brigade Gets Taught A Lesson!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Member Of The PETA Brigade Gets Taught A Lesson!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68679 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
But that can't be true....I've seen the Lion King, lions aren't like that...….

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8034 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stupid is as stupid does.

How much do you want to bet that he will say something like it wasn’t the lion’s fault, it was the fault of whoever put her in a cage that made her attack him.

I had a friend who’s wife wanted to go to one of those play with the cats places here in the states. I went with them... they were snuggling up to the lions and a tiger. I wouldn’t get within 10 feet of the cage. One of the workers saw this and was trying to convince me that it was ok... I told him I hunted them and know how fast and strong they are, and while I’m not really scared of them I respect them too much to get that close. He laughed, and showed me his arm. Scarred to beat the band. Apparently a yearling lion cub had tried to take him apart. He said that he wouldn’t get within 100 yards of a wild one.

I told him that he was deluding himself if he thought any lion wasn’t “wild”.

They had a well maintained .458 mag in the building “just in case” he showed me... I asked how much good that would do to the guy who is being munched on.

Posts: 10995 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Typical anti with the brains of a slug! I'd bet he doesn't get close to a house cat after that experience!

I'd bet he was praying for some local hunter to go get his rifle and shoot that lioness. tu2

……………………………………………………….. animal old

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good deal!!!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6010 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And it was his right arm!

A crying shame he didn't lose it as his life on the left would have been a fitting end.

Posts: 2036 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very - or perhaps more - surprising behaviour from a South African, though he's probably a townie. North Americans and Europeans are almost expected to behave that way, thinking the whole world is Disneyland.

From the heading, I was hoping to find a genuine link to PETA, which would have been great - not good practice, IMRHO opinion, though, to say it if it ain't so.

Posts: 408 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 01 December 2010Reply With Quote