THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Buzz Charlton mc callum website ????

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buzz Charlton mc callum website ????
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I DONT KNOW BUT every time i check this website its black or blank i cant find info ??? or hackers got into it hello help pls

Posts: 625 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Here it is

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66995 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with them in December of 2008 for Buffalo. I was very pleased with Myles McCallum for my PH. I saw lots of Buffalo, and more elephants than I could count over eight days in camp.

I highly recommend them...

Rich
Buff Killer

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Although the service provider changed the beginning of the month, the website at http://www.cmsafaris.com/ (per Saeed's post) has been available w/o any outages. If you have any problems getting in try clearing your Internet temp files (if using Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Delete Browsing History), and/or feel free to send me an email at bill@wyodata.com.

Too, there is an old domain name (buzzcharltonsafaris.com) still registered out there that Google finds, but this has not been utilized by CMS for quite a few years.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
It may have something to do with the browser being used. I use Firefox and have always had to highlight (click and drag) the various sections to see the white text.

I don't have this problem with Internet Explorer. The text is always visible.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Yes, it is not Firefox-friendly.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles_Helm:
Interesting, I'll make sure to pass this along to them. The number of different browsers (there is at least 10) and versions can be a prob for web developers.

Anybody access the CMS website via Safari?

How about Chrome, or Opera?

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any reason why Buzz wears a blue shirt? Is it a personal preference or does it serve any purpose in the field (i.e. don't shoot me)? I just wonder since he sticks out like a sore thumb in many of the photographs.

Posts: 64 | Location: Lowcountry, SC | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
he's a clotheshorse! I asked last year, and he said it was to draw attention to him in lieu of the client in an elephant encounter.

Rich
Buff Killer

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was on their website, today, no problem, no issues.

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Works fine with my Firefox.

"There always seems to be a big market for making the clear, complex."

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Much of the text shows up black on black (instead of the text being white) in Firefox for me. You can select it with the mouse and highlight it, and then read it.

It is a problem in the "Specials" and "Hunt Reports" for example.

Maybe it is just me.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles_Helm:

This might be due to the browsing needing some tweaking on that particular computer.

We have several computers, all using Microsoft Internet Explorer. And we still have difficulties accessing some sites.

It normally works out once all the settings are set properly.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66995 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote