THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Things you didnt expect on your first african safari !
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things you didnt expect on your first african safari !
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
The only negative, like others apparently, was that my SA outfitter was a drunkard, as was his wife. I like a beer or two, but they would get totally smashed, and quite rude. Made for some very uncomfortable mealtimes, especially with my 11 year old son present. Luckily the PH's we hunted with were good guys, and I still stay in touch with one of them. And it was a good lesson learned for my son regarding the evils of excess.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i bounced for a few years at the local strip joints if you guys wanna see some fine local talent come on up and ill take ya out.

iv seen more t&a in the last few years that most if not all the ohh ahh effect is gone.

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
I was promised a slew of naked native girls in attendence.

It was totally unexpected when there were none. Smiler

I have it from an impecable source that the native girls were ordered for Will but when they saw him that all ran screaming into the bush. One was heard to say that she would rather spend the night with a hyena than with Will!

lol

4655H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
After trying to talk my wife into going with me to hunt anywhere in Africa for 15 years, and finally getting her to go. NOW I cant go anywhere near the continent without her. She really makes the trips happen and is a fine hunting partner. I think she is a better shot than I am also. The biggest problem is our trophy fees really get big with both of us shooting.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote