New
Find
Notify
Tools

The client and beyond
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Steve Arhenberg wrote a thought provoking article "The Client". Lot I agree with.

But I am glad Jason Bridger came and stayed with me between the shows in 2016.

I was under massive stress work wise but it was great to have him come stay with me.

He was a genuine friend.

He met my mom, my dog, we had lunch with larry shores, we saw his buddy in ocala with the exotic animals, we went there KSC, I burned his steak once.

He was a great guy. Liked and trusted by everyone.

Life sucks that he is no longer with us and I was to hunt in weeks with him.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is certainly sad. I really enjoyed meeting him in Orlando. Ran into him at SCI and chatted with him there. I liked him enough to have invited him to one of our outings in Vegas.

The fact that he has two small kids makes it even worse.

Posts: 12056 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
Steve Arhenberg wrote a thought provoking article "The Client". Lot I agree with.

But I am glad Jason Bridger came and stayed with me between the shows in 2016.

I was under massive stress work wise but it was great to have him come stay with me.

He was a genuine friend.

He met my mom, my dog, we had lunch with larry shores, we saw his buddy in ocala with the exotic animals, we went there KSC, I burned his steak once.

He was a great guy. Liked and trusted by everyone.

Life sucks that he is no longer with us and I was to hunt in weeks with him.

Mike

I have a PH friend like that as well Mike (as you know). I am sorry for your loss Mike and I have included his family on my prayer list. He must have been a helluva man for you to write such a heart felt post. God Bless Jason’s Family and rest his soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37292 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Condolences on the loss of your friend.

Spending time with someone like that and accepting people as they are, are treasured moments that only occur occasionally during our lives.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote