Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone hunt Pro Hunt Zambia?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of G L Krause
posted
I am scheduled for a hunt in the Lunga Luswishi are with Richard Bell-Cross this September for Buff and plains game. Anyone have any experiences in this area?

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that kills bigger deer than I do." Izaak Walton (modified)

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hunting Report has about 10 positive, no negative reports on Bell Cross.

Posts: 322 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good day GL Krause,
I hunted Lunga Lushwishi last year I did do a brief report maybe charles_Helm would be kind to do another link to it.
i have known Richard since we were kids in fact his mum taught us in grade three. He is a chap with a good reputation here in Zambia. dont let his young age fool you he has lived his whole life in the bush.
His dad Barry is the president of the Safari operators association and the father and son team has done miracles in keeping our wildlife. Richard is also a game ranger and he has done a lot of work in the Lunga area to control poaching.
You will not regret booking with him.

Posts: 228 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
This is the link to your report.

The picture links from Imagestation aren't working, but the text is still there. If you cut/paste the picture URLs into your browser they still seem to be active.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote