Find
Notify
Tools

Only Here
 Login/Join

Picture of T.Carr
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Only here can you get this kind of relevant information in such a timely fashion.

Add this to your "To Buy List" for safari.

Cutting edge information, available only here on the best African Safari information website on the internet.

Please, no messages of gratitude are needed. Just knowing that I have helped our members is thanks enough for me.

Regards,

Terry

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Sorry Terry I just had to let you know how thoughtful you are, thinking of your fellow AR members.

I'm going to rush right out and buy some to keep in my pack! I sure hope I don't think of you when I use them!!!!!!!

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Funny you brought this up.

Early this month some friends and I went to the King Ranch for what has become our annual Nilgai hunt. One of our wives packed a few of these handy little rolls, of which we all made fun.

On the drive back, after eating at a less than sanitary (but extremely authentic) Mexican dive, our designated driver moaned, locked up the brakes, and hit the ditch shamelessly, for all the world to see (and I have pictures). Wasn't long before he realized that those cute little rolls might be handy. He actually needed 4 rolls, though. Don't buy the three-pack!

By the way, the hunt was great, as usual. A very wary animal, the mature Nilgai.

Posts: 200 | Location: Garner, TX | Registered: 17 January 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Terry my friend,

Many, many members of these forums do their best to help their fellow hunters, and you are at the forefront with the incredible amount of useful information you so kindly post here.

When we started AR about 8 years ago, this was the main idea of it.

To make it an open source of information exchange between hunters and shooters from all over the world.

And, because of people like yourself and other members of these forums, AR has grown to become THE source of relevant and timely information on African hunting.

And that is the way we plan to keep it. Smiler

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
An essential piece of equipment.

Much better than large soft leaves (they aren't bad BTW), small leaves (yuck), grass (yuck), bark, smooth rocks, or worst of all, if all you have is lots of lots of rocks in an arid environment - jagged rocks. Eeker

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gosh thats what I always thought zip locs were for. Just unroll your brand of choice and flat bag it for your hunting pants. Its great for road trips as well. Theres not much worse than the John Wayne TP they have at a lot of places. You know....Ruff Tuff and NEVER enough. Razzer

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
Direct Link - Buy all you want + s/h

http://www.rei.com/product/47898023.htm

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Leaves are free.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote