THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Can anyone out there tell me whatever happened to...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can anyone out there tell me whatever happened to...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
Can anyone out there tell me whatever happened to LB404 and his hunt problem? When I left for Botswana early this year he posted he's booked a hunt in Tanzania with his buddy who had then kicked the bucket and I seem to remember this caused some kind of problem with the hunt...... but I can't for the life of me remember the details.

Since I got home a few weeks ago, I haven't seen him post on anything. Hope it all got sorted out to his satisfaction.

Maybe someone out there can tell me what the outcome was?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Steve,
I emailed a few times with LB404 and we discussed his options on this hunt. I don't recall the exact details, but I do know that he was generally satisfied with how the situation was resolved. I don't mean to speak for him, but it was my understanding that everything worked out quite well.

Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote