THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Bronze Sculptures Stolen at DSC 2024
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bronze Sculptures Stolen at DSC 2024
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I put a Ravelco kill switch plug on my 2020 F250. I frequently travel and my truck has been "probed" a number of times in hotel parking lots. $650 installed.

A simple well hidden micro kill switch can be installed by any half-decent auto electrician for under $100.

Posts: 1904 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:
I put a Ravelco kill switch plug on my 2020 F250. I frequently travel and my truck has been "probed" a number of times in hotel parking lots. $650 installed.

A simple well hidden micro kill switch can be installed by any half-decent auto electrician for under $100.

Agree, lots of options are available for a simple kill switch. But not all are recognized by your insurance company for a discount.

I've also looked at adding a GPS and might still do that. I found one that runs off the truck battery and has a self-contained battery backup that alerts you if the main power has been lost.

But thieves are getting smart. They now have GPS detection and jamming devices you can buy on Amazon for under $50.

Posts: 486 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote