Find
Notify
Tools

Hyena Lion Battle
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted
I was trying to find that really neat lion and hyenna battle, but when i did the search all thinks were dead. Can anybody repost a fresh link, or better yet, e-mail me the file???

Thanks so much guys!

Mark Jackson

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Mark,

Found it ! Did a search for eternal enemies as that is what the video is called. Came up with whole bunch of broken links for the exact video but this one works and damn watching it again is just awesome proving to me that I dont want to mess with a lion once again dancing

Lion and Hyena Battle

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
As much as that video has been hashed, re-hashed and worked over here I never get tired of seeing it. Its just plain good fun to watch.

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted Hide Post
I thinks it a brilliant peiec of camera work, and the editing and music are just perfect. Thanks for finding it!

Mark Jackson

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Steal my food ya' little bastards!!!!!"

Lionesses run and the male kills on sight! The other hyenas got the f**k out of the way! The King is P****d!

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote