New
Find
Notify
Tools

Owain Lewis and Anthony Howland
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Paul Smith has very geneerously offerred some items for sale in the classified section for the benefit of Owain and Anthony. I'm not sure it is getting enough attention, so I'm pointing it out here. Paul has offerred some very nice items for auction and I thought the folks who frequent this forum might want to participate.

Posts: 10340 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Very decent of Paul to make these items available for a donation. However, you may rest assured that your donation without bidding on an item will also be greatly appreciated, so get out your checkbook and write that donation NOW!

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Areed.

Posts: 10340 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
Thanks gents. Also I will match whatever I generate from the classified ad items.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Bidding closes tonight at 9 EDT.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16646 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote