THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Northfork introducing .510 bullets...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northfork introducing .510 bullets...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of tanz2007
posted
I have spoken with Northfork through email and they in the process and making a run of .510 bullets. They should be ready in the next 60 days but I'm not sure all of the configurations that will be offered.

The solids will be made first followed by their softs. I believe they will be 600gr but I'm not 100% on that.

If you are interested you might send them a message and let them know you are waiting.

thanks

Posts: 171 | Location: Homer, Alaska | Registered: 14 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
I can’t identify where I read about it but I believe their .510” soft points are to be the first ones manufactured using their new forming dies which result in a true dual diameter bore riding design similar to their CP and FN solids. If true, that should be good news for double rifle users.

Jim coffee
"Life's hard; it's harder if you're stupid"
John Wayne

Posts: 4954 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 15 September 2007Reply With Quote