New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now for some good news.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Our “Nickel and Dime Adventures†continues! After months of planning, looking at web pages, DVDs, talking to outfitters and their references we’ve finally decided on a couple of hunts for 06. This summer LaRita and I are going back to Namibia for 12 days of hunting. She wants a kudu and hartebeest, I’ll be looking for a mt. Zebra , eland and kudu. Then this fall I’m going to Quebec for caribou, while she goes back to school. Should be great year, I’ve got back into bow hunting and am pretty excited about it. I plan to take rifle and bow on both trips and, with a little luck, I hope to take one or two trophies in Africa and one caribou with it.

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That is good news.

However, from your title, I thought (hoped) you were going to tell us that someone had capped Uncle Bob!

I can dream, can't I?

Posts: 1443 | Registered: 09 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

Sorry, I was being rude. Have you decided who you are going to hunt with in Namibia? I really love that place.

Posts: 1443 | Registered: 09 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GAHUNTER:
Mark,

Sorry, I was being rude. /QUOTE] No problem! Didn't think a thing about it.

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark! I'm going to Quebec Sept 17-25 With Safari Nordic. Who is your outfitter and when are you going

Buddy Roberts

Posts: 183 | Location: Bedford, Texas | Registered: 19 July 2002Reply With Quote