New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kill Your Wife On Safari…
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think he is to be sentenced in February.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have absolutely no clue how can anyone do this sort of thing!

It must premeditated murder, nothing else.

Imagine the planning of it all.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

I heard about this from multiple people for a long time before he was charged . I always ignored it as gossip.

For even longer, I have heard his croc attack was staged . Makes one wonder .

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Saeed, this has been talked and read about over the years.

I have know individuals who were not very gun safe.

Some examples:
A college buddy had his left hand shot off by another friend while pheasant hunting. His friend new to hunting made a quick move on a bird and shot my friend that was to his right. It was bang and my friend lost his left hand at the wrist.
Another individual who was angry at a failed attempt at deer hunting put his rifle in a soft case and through the cased rifle in the bed of his pickup, only to have it go off and killed his wife who was sitting in the passenger seat of the pickup. She was pregnant at the time.
One day leaving to go deer hunting, (real early) we stopped to see what was going on with a vehicle by the road. It was a new vehicle and the hood was up. The lad had shot the transmission and they were dead in the water. The kid just roughly put he rifle in the pickup and never un loaded it.
While in king salmon flying out another group of hunter were checking their rifles, were next in line. We made it all the way through and were walking to board the flight as they were loading the airplane. We heard a boom, and one rifle went off and put a hole in our airplane. We were delayed a bit as the group ahead of us were being taken off to be visited with.

So with some real life experiences, i have seen and had first hand awareness. Way too many individuals put their guns loaded in soft of hard cases. Some times these loaded guns result in death or injury.

I have become picky with who I shoot or hunt with.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There was a documentary on NBC Dateline that had the whole story and the long process it took to investigate it. According to the documentary, he was removed from the president of SCI for womanizing and all his awards forfeited. It was suggested that the crock attack was staged, he shot the tip of his thump of and claimed $30,000 a month for disability. Now this is what the show said. It was quite interesting.

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I was surprised he was convicted, but I did not hear or see the evidence.

My guess is that it must have been the gunshot wound characteristics that persuaded the jury to convict.

Apparently, they were consistent with an aimed shot taken from a distance, not an accidental shot that was somehow self-inflicted.

What sort of creature could coldly plan and carry out this sort of thing?

No sympathy.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13627 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

I gotta wonder why it takes 5 months from conviction to sentencing. Weird…. coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13400 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bama15:
There was a documentary on NBC Dateline that had the whole story and the long process it took to investigate it. According to the documentary, he was removed from the president of SCI for womanizing and all his awards forfeited. It was suggested that the crock attack was staged, he shot the tip of his thump of and claimed $30,000 a month for disability. Now this is what the show said. It was quite interesting.

The PH would have been complicit if that was the case.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the famous Texas bumper sticker "I still miss my ex but my aim's improvin"

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4772 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

I gotta wonder why it takes 5 months from conviction to sentencing. Weird…. coffee

Pre-sentence investigation report to be completed before sentencing.

Posts: 770 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wesheltonj:
quote:
quote:

Yes, it’s typical in federal cases.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

So why does it take 5 months in a high profile case??

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So why does it take 5 months in a high profile case??

The vermin of humanity have to be paid! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I forget who said it, but the bottom line is that the way a society delivers pain to its criminals is the measure of its civilization.

His pain is coming.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saw the Dateline piece and I never trust the news media. But this looks bad as he was the only one there and it's difficult to figure out how she could have either pulled the trigger or accidentally shot herself casing the shotgun.

One, I never put a loaded rifle on the car, so it never should have been loaded in the tent. Two, no one I've ever known puts a long gun in a soft case with the muzzle pointed at them.

Some facts that didn't help him were the life insurance claim, his prior insurance claim, his lifestyle and the early cremation of the body in Zambia. Not to mention the supposed, but disputed, admission. Frankly, this whole thing smelled fishy.

Posts: 10328 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
No, the fishy smell dispersed a while back. The only question remaining is why the sentencing takes 5 months. Confused

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let’s get to the most important thing.
Did she make the SCI record book?

Posts: 1244 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Clark:

She was charismatic and very attractive. I met her shortly before her demise.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
No, the fishy smell dispersed a while back. The only question remaining is why the sentencing takes 5 months. Confused

Look at Elizabeth Holmes and Sunny Balwani. Their sentencing took months as well.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

There's this thing called divorce. Yeah! He'd loose some money but murder as a legit alternative????????

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

So, if the murder occurred in Zambia, why would he not be tried there ? Confused

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1669 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Guys,

There's this thing called divorce. Yeah! He'd loose some money but murder as a legit alternative????????

Mark

Agree 100%

Regards,

Chuck

Posts: 4772 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams1:
quote:

So, if the murder occurred in Zambia, why would he not be tried there ? Confused

Grizz

Zambian authorities found it was an accident and let him return to the States, but anyway if they hadn't I imagine the States would have extradited him, if they had a treaty with Zambia, to stand trial in the US.

Posts: 3907 | Location: Rolleston, Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Maybe they could have traded him for a black lesbian that hates America…..tu2

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe they could have traded him for a black lesbian that hates America…..tu2

A black lesbian who hates her country is more valuable!

Normal, white male, have no value in modern American society.

Unless your name is Trump! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
But there are no African lesbians, right?

Heard a story about some folks on an anti-poaching raid that found two women in bed together. From what I heard, it wasn't pretty.

Bottom line is we should have left the person who violated Russian law and made the trade for the ex-Marine.

Posts: 10328 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:

Heard a story about some folks on an anti-poaching raid that found two women in bed together. From what I heard, it wasn't pretty.

Bottom line is we should have left the person who violated Russian law and made the trade for the ex-Marine.

Yes, the correct decision.

But no politician would have been able to use that for their benefits.

Have you seen some of the incredibly SICK people being appointed to government office?

All because they NOT normal.

When you have 200 different genders, who the hell do you pick? rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, remember the Macomber affair Wink

Posts: 4388 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yes, the correct decision.

But no politician would have been able to use that for their benefits.

Have you seen some of the incredibly SICK people being appointed to government office?

Some questions that never got asked.

1. When Brittany Griener first got arrested, why did zero "news" people ask if she had weed?

2. When the news reported that the Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant was being shelled, why did no one ask who was shelling it?

3. If climate change to a large part is man made, why is no one in the news bringing up population control as part of the solution?

There is only partisan propaganda today on all sides (left/right, West/East), true news reporting is gone.

Regards,

Chuck

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saw the Dateline piece and I never trust the news media. But this looks bad as he was the only one there and it's difficult to figure out how she could have either pulled the trigger or accidentally shot herself casing the shotgun.

One, I never put a loaded rifle on the car, so it never should have been loaded in the tent. Two, no one I've ever known puts a long gun in a soft case with the muzzle pointed at them.

Some facts that didn't help him were the life insurance claim, his prior insurance claim, his lifestyle and the early cremation of the body in Zambia. Not to mention the supposed, but disputed, admission. Frankly, this whole thing smelled fishy.

+1

The Dateline show was pretty compelling, even though it is edited to produce a narrative. The show gives a good timeline of events. There is quite a bit of detail presented that I knew nothing about. If shown again it is worth the time to watch imo.

Posts: 815 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 05 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Guys,

Mark

You guys in the West have ruined marriage and divorce.

All it is about money.

The idea that a wife owns half what the husband has is just plain ridiculous.

In our society, when marriage is agreed upon, a specific amount of money is agreed upon.

And the funny part is the more money the participants families have, the LESS is required.

Non wish to be seen as marrying for money.

One family is gaining a daughter, and the other family is gaining a son.

Example, the dowry is $10,000.

Half is paid on the day of marriage.

The other half is paid to the wife if she is divorced!

That is it.

Under Islamic law, she does have a specific amount of his property, but that all depends on how long they have been married, and how many kids they have.

And it is all done by the judge in court, no lawyers are involved.

What a bloody relief! clap

One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Clark:

Lol! So dark I love it

Regards,

Chuck

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I remember when I first learned that Maasai moran often have multiple wives.

One of our Maasai trackers in the Selous years back had four wives!

Being of a certain mind at the time, I thought that was a pretty good deal for the men.

Until I learned that the man has to provide a house for each one of his wives!

Which reminded me of the old saying:

Why get married?

Just find a woman you hate and buy her a house!

Although now we see that it is fairly common for men to accept alimony from their ex-wives.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's like a bad dream for those of us that are Americans. I have no idea how we got here. Actually, I take that back.....social media has proven to be the most potent weapon in the history of mankind and the evil, woke, selfish freaks and progressives are using it to maximum effect.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Posts: 260 | Location: US of A | Registered: 03 April 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bull Sprig:
quote:

It's like a bad dream for those of us that are Americans. I have no idea how we got here. Actually, I take that back.....social media has proven to be the most potent weapon in the history of mankind and the evil, woke, selfish freaks and progressives are using it to maximum effect.

When in doubt ...

https://gfycat.com/colorlesseq...snow-game-of-thrones

Regards,

Chuck

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
I remember when I first learned that Maasai moran often have multiple wives.

One of our Maasai trackers in the Selous years back had four wives!

Being of a certain mind at the time, I thought that was a pretty good deal for the men.

Until I learned that the man has to provide a house for each one of his wives!

Which reminded me of the old saying:

Why get married?

Just find a woman you hate and buy her a house!

Although now we see that it is fairly common for men to accept alimony from their ex-wives.

Just to shed more light on the above, there is no such thing as "marriage" within the Maasai community; the "bridal" price is negotiated and she is bought and paid for.

The "husband" provides for nothing in that the women build the "house" from A-Z, i.e. from the saplings, grass for thatching, to collecting water with or without the aid of donkeys to use in mixing mud and cow dung used to make the "plaster".

The women are entitled to nothing, not a cow nor a goat nor sheep, neither is she permitted to create her own herd or flock. Their job is to produce as many offspring as is physically possible during her lifespan, similar to an egg-laying chicken and the "husband" looks forward to many daughters (for sale later on) as opposed to sons whom he is obliged to provide dowries to purchase their own "wives".

The more cattle, goats and sheep the old man possesses, the more women he can buy.

When the old man dies, his wealth, mainly in the form of a walking bank account, is shared between the sons.

Posts: 2037 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
Sounds a bit sexist

Regards,

Chuck

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Trouble is the West has messed everything up.

God created woman for man’s pleasure.

He also set an expiration date on her!

We should go back to basics! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chuck375:
Sounds a bit sexist

Their centuries old culture, who are we to change it, besides, they all seem happy with the arrangement.

The maidens cant wait for their first menstruation so that they qualify for a "short back and no sides" (we call it FGM) then gone to the highest bidder .... sometimes at the tender age of 11/12 years ... in our culture we would brand the "husband" a pedophile.

Go figure.

Posts: 2037 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote