New
Find
Notify
Tools

DSC 2018 Hotels
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have never attended the DSC show but plan on it for 2018. Looking for some advice on the hotel situation. Had thought about staying out a little further at the Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center but afraid the shuttle ride may be long. The Hyatt is close and seems priced reasonable for downtown. What is everyone's advice?

one of us
posted Hide Post
hyatt is fine but there are several hotels within walking distance of the Convention Center. Do an Internet search. Omni is spendy but s-o-o-o-o-o convenient.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13004 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And s-o-o-o-o-o-o-o Booked.

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1298 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm going to DSC for the first time in 2018 as well. I booked at Crowne Plaza mainly because the walk to the convention centre is only 800 yards.
DSC block books rooms at several nearby hotels. There is good info on the DSC website you can check out. I think to get the DSC room rates you have to book via DSC's website.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2080 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have stayed in the Holiday Inn Market Place twice and am booked again for Jan. Shuttle ride is only a few min., no big deal and works GREAT. Also, has a small café next door that serves wonderful home cooking at a reasonable price. I have been very pleased.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all your help.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have stayed at the Omni (barely made it in this year), the Aloft across the street, and the Crowne Plaza last year. Crowne Plaza was great until the ice storm hit and they shut down their shuttle. Then had to wait for the big busses.

"Never, ever, book a hunt with Jeri Booth or Detail Company Adventures"

Posts: 488 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mark

MARK H. YOUNG

Was there 2 years ago stayed at Magnolia It was great 20 min walk to convention center

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote