Find
Notify
Tools

East Cape Safaris
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted
Has anyone any first-hand information about East Cape Safaris, owned by Grant Abrahamson?

I am strongly considering a hunt with him a year or so out, and would appreciate any info AR members may have.

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1554 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Yes, He has a first class operation, great food and spirits, and a very freindly staff. I was there last May and enjoyed every minute of it. I have been on eleven African safaris in different countries and East Cape Safaris is a great place for first timers and anyoe else who wants a South African hunt for plains game. Their hospitality is second to none.

Harold

Posts: 22 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 02 June 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
My wife and i have made two hunts with East Cape Safaris. Great hunting and the very best hospitality. Just like a home away from home. My wife shot a SCI Gold Medal waterbuck. 31 1/2 inches and registered with SCI. Great Kudu and Nyala. Probably the best plains game hunting that you will ever do. He has wonderful packages that will fit any needs and extra game can be added if the ocassion arise.wfr.guns@gmail.com

One of Us
Picture of Ej
posted Hide Post
Can't vouch for the hunting , but I can vouch for the man. Grant is one of the Good Guys ! imho.

Africa Bug " Embrace the bite , live for adventure "
EJ Carter 2011

One of Us
Picture of KMG Hunting Safaris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ej:
Grant is one of the Good Guys ! imho.

+1

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Cell, Whats App, Signal + 27 82 8205387
E-mail: info@huntsafaris.co.za
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmghuntingsafaris
Instagram: @kmg_hunting_safaris

Posts: 1413 | Location: Eastern Cape | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I hunted with Grant several years ago at the ranch in Somerset East. Truly great experience, I highly recommend it!
Grant and his family are some of the nicest most sincere people you would meet anywhere. I could not recommend them more highly.

Posts: 68 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can safely book with Grant, as a fellow outfitter he will look after you well

Posts: 70 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 18 February 2012Reply With Quote