New
Find
Notify
Tools

We are being watched
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
One of my friends, a well known PH from Zimbabwe, was attacked today on Facebook by someone calling the self Justa Kruger. I took a look at this very much anti- hunting person's FB page. Lo and behold what do I find?

Posts: 12056 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Anything on the Internet can be found with Google. No surprize.

Posts: 2403 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The sad part is the owner of Bush Babies and all their FB minions simply do not comprehend that the evil hunters are the one's paying for conservation in the northern Concessions. Most of the other NGO "conservation" initiatives are now broke or going broke.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just guys having somebody to hate - while they try to get money from someone else. Yeah I know it is real. But that part is real too.

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Immediately put a towel over your microwave. It could be watching! captdavid

"It's not how hard you hit 'em, it's where you hit 'em." The 30-06 will, with the right bullet, successfully take any game animal in North America up to 300yds. Get closer!

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
I has old Justa getting into my FB couple of years ago
He got nasty and I ignored him
End of story

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have been saying it for years.

Don't put anything on the Internet that you do not wish someone else to see.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Been going on for years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37286 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
Well don't let them win. Not posting your stories and photos in places like this does just that.

If the future holds that folks here start hiding what they do then where are we? You know what hunting contributes to wildlife, so don't be afraid to show it. The great thing about sites like this is hunt reports are as much about the adventure as the result. There's no shame in that.

Besides no matter what it is you do in life there's always somebody who won't like it. There comes a point where those that don't can just shove it.
moon

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2807 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
And don't forget we intelligent enough to reason, rather than ban anyone who disagrees with us.

Remember that idiot from LionAid?

Many called for her to be banned.

We let her ramble on and on, and answered all her arguments with facts.

She did not like that at all and left.

Now compare this to our members posting anything on LionAid FB page.

That gets deleted, and the get banned.

People who spend all their time complaining about others lives are nothing but losers .

They have no life of their own, and feel so jealous that others are actually enjoying themselves.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are absolutely watching. Justa Krueger, limp dick bastard that he is sent me a Facebook message after seeing this thread.

Posts: 12056 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . I haven't been near the microwave in days for just that reason.

Mike

Posts: 21476 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm hearing voices from my television remote clicker. I'm starting to get worried!

One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Hi Mom

Posts: 3483 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by captdavid:
Immediately put a towel over your microwave. It could be watching! captdavid

Not that Kelly Anne knew this but ...

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...ll-incredible-dishes

is connected to the internet and has a microphone so you can tell it what to do instead of having to push buttons ... hmmm microphone and connected to the internet. The Internet of Things

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4747 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
. . . I haven't been near the microwave in days for just that reason.

Big Grin

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
The good news is some of these fidiots sometimes get it wrong.

I was recently attacked on Farcebook but a small group of anti hunters, one of whom posted a link to my book as part of her attempt to 'shame me'.

The link was only on there for 2 or 3 hours before the Admin removed the whole thread but a few hours after her posting the link below, my sales figures had gone up by 20% but the next morning sales figures were up about 160% & 4 days later up by 400%.

Shame she didn't understand how internet search spiders work & I almost felt I should have put the dear lady on commission! rotflmo

http://www.lulu.com/shop/steve...roduct-15222583.html

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look on the positive side...FREE ADVERTISING!

I have treehugging friends and relatives who post all kinds of anti-hunting nonsense on FB (usually sharing something from an anti-hunting site). I always reply with a different point-of-view. If the individual deletes my post, I un-friend them!

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Of course we are being watched. I don't give a crap...

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13336 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've been getting emails for eons from antis and school kids..I normally return a lesson in conservation and the hunter, how much we expend on the preservation of animals as opposed to the email writer...95% of the time I get an apology, and some questions and works out well and another anti is reformed..5% are fanatical goof balls apparently on meth. barf

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42062 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote