Find
Notify
Tools

Re: All Members, Please Read
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted
Amazing how a well-intended, public service announcement from our gracious host, Saeed, can be turned into a torrent of irrelevant excrement by a moron with so many insecurities that he has to use every thread,however unrelated, to foster his moronic views on a particular subject(even with a vain attempt at tongue-in-cheek with that sophomoric happy face). There aren't enough insults in Webster, colloquialisms and slang to adequately describe you. jorge

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Saeed, Thank you indeeed.

Just yesterday I was explaining to a person how well AR is run and what a typically fine group of people choose to share stories and experiences that I would not otherwise ever hear about. As a significant Bonus, when I really don't understand something like the bone structure being very HEAVY in a Caraboo, I can ask about it and get easily understood, clear examples I can relate to so that I do understand.

Also extremely nice that no one on the Board ever Braggs to the point of boreing all of us to death, or gets in petty arguments concerning what type Action is best to use, who makes the best Bullets, how far is too far to shoot or that (as we all know) Stainless and Synthetic is far, f-a-r superior to Rusting Blue and Termite Food.

Still amazes me that many other sites still don't follow your lead with a Cornerstone of the Site being Freedom of Speach and little to no interference from "Board Police".

Yes, thank you indeed. And don't let that new HSGS blow you up!!!

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hivelosity
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Saeed. you dont owe me.

Posts: 2134 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 26 June 2000Reply With Quote