New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zim PAC Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have herd of a pretty good deal on a Zimbabwe PAC elephant hunt. Fourteen day hunt for $600/day and $2,000/bull. Two bulls allowed. Air charter and tips extra. The good news is you don't have to shoot these at night. You can follow them from the fields during day light hours. Only 2 hunts available. I am not a booking agent as I promised Ray I wouldn't horn in on his territory. I am already booked on this hunt for next spring. Send me a private PM if your interested.

CHEERS!
465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Is this hunt for '05 only or is it available for '06 as well? Noticed you are going in the Spring of '06. Thanks.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Too late for this year as the crop season is pretty much over. It is for 06.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nevster
posted Hide Post
what area are these hunts in??

Posts: 168 | Location: London,UK | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe both are in the Omay Tribal Trust Lands.

465H&H

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 465H&H:
I have herd of a pretty good deal on a Zimbabwe PAC elephant hunt. Fourteen day hunt for $600/day and $2,000/bull. Two bulls allowed. Air charter and tips extra. The good news is you don't have to shoot these at night. You can follow them from the fields during day light hours. Only 2 hunts available. I am not a booking agent as I promised Ray I wouldn't horn in on his territory. I am already booked on this hunt for next spring. Send me a private PM if your interested.

CHEERS!
465H&H

Thank you for letting us know about this. Will you be shooting a .465 HH and reporting on its performance here on AR?

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I usually take the 465 and a 458 Lott and use them on alternate eles. Have taken 6 so far wirh the 465H&H. It works just fine.

465H&H