THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    You Want To Hunt Dangerous Game? This Is How To Do It!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You Want To Hunt Dangerous Game? This Is How To Do It!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of almostacowboy
posted Hide Post
Knowing a little about titanium I doubt a solid titanium spear would maintain sufficient momentum to penetrate a buffalo since it would be very light......not to mention expensive. I could be wrong.
Dave

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."
-Thomas Paine, "American Crisis"

Posts: 816 | Location: Llano, CA Mojave Desert | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kweber:
the poor buggar took a buff w/out the help of a PH, scouts, and videographer. stick and muscle and BRAINS. and later killed a lion off his kill? a better man, he, than me. the saps that have their surviviour shows need to hire him as consultant.you who can find him, buy him a drink!

Hear, Hear! I'd buy the gentleman a case of his preference and feel privileged to shake his hand.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Almostacowboy !!

I meant his nuts dancing

Walter Enslin
kwansafaris@mweb.co.za
DRSS- 500NE Sabatti
450 Rigby
416 Rigby

Posts: 512 | Location: South Africa, Mozambique, USA,  | Registered: 09 November 2003Reply With Quote