THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anyone every hunted with Omujeve Safaris or Eden Wildlife Trust??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone every hunted with Omujeve Safaris or Eden Wildlife Trust??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm planning a family plains game hunt in Namibia for next year. I'll be taking my 12 year old son and 17 year old nephew. We'll be after the normal stuff Kudu, springbok, oryx, wildebeast and maybe eland.

I was curious to see what experiences folks have had with Omujeve or Eden.

Thanks for the advice.

Posts: 75 | Location: South Louisiana | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nevada Wapati
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Omujeve in 2008 and highly recommend them. If you search the hunting reports you will find several by other hunters. I recall one a year or so ago from a hunter who had his you son along that took several animals. He spoke very highly of Omujeve and PH Nic Kruger.

Posts: 402 | Location: Carson City | Registered: 17 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have hunted and filmed with Omujeve many times, and had great luck . Great guys. We filmed with Eden when Jamie Trout ran it, but not since. I do know Corne and Nick at Omujeve will show you a great hunt.
Good Luck !

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a bit of personal experience with the Kruger's, Corne and Nic. They are hard working young men. I met Corne a dozen years ago when he was "new." he has a brilliant work ethic and a ton of experience with Mr. Spots. I don't know the exact number he and Nic have successfully guided but I would be surprised if anyone has taken more cats in a decade than Corne and Nic. Their operation and multiple hunt areas are superb, and provide everything from luxury lodges to luxury tent camps. My family has made lifetime memories with the family Kruger. My son and daughter have both taken their first african animals there. I know of no better African experience on the southern continent. Bye the bye take a few days to experience all Namibia offers. There is much to do besides hunt, and the people are wonderful. You will not regret it.

One of Us
Picture of KPete
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Twicepipes,
I'm currently at omujeve, just finished my 5th safari with them, and took 2 leopards in the past 2 weeks. Check out my post in hunt reports, it's in the top few right now!

I've hunted here extensively, all I can do is second what everyone has said. You will not be sorry you did! I've hunted other places, but none of them feel like home to me other than here! Great people, great game, lodge...etc!

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 05 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hunted with Corne and Nic in 2004, 2007 and will be back in May for another long hunt. The wife and rest of the family really enjoy them and I'm proud to call them friends. The rest of the PH's are great also. As others have said, you won't find any harder working hunters or nicer accomodations anywhere. Will be taking 3 other friends back who have not hunted with them yet, but know they will have a fantastic time.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nic and Corne are excellent PH's and wonderful companions. I took a superb leopard with them in 2009. First rate accommodations and food. Would gladly return.

Posts: 64 | Location: Ohio, USA | Registered: 30 September 2007Reply With Quote