New
Find
Notify
Tools

anew movie possible
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i was just was hing one of my favorite movies crocodile dundee and a thought hit me. in the movie mick has his buddy wally Smilerand a great similarity hit my head - yup = walter Confused Coolnow mick and walter were out in the bush huntin a d fishin - kinda like walter and saeed. well - walter and wally's antics being similar - - it just seems to me like maybe another movie shocker sofa Whistling

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
If we make a true to life movie of Walter no one will believe it!

I have known him for 40 years and I still don’t believe most of what he does! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
You could call it "Blasering Saddles"! Big Grin Cool

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13623 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
i was just was hing one of my favorite movies crocodile dundee and a thought hit me. in the movie mick has his buddy wally Smilerand a great similarity hit my head - yup = walter Confused Coolnow mick and walter were out in the bush huntin a d fishin - kinda like walter and saeed. well - walter and wally's antics being similar - - it just seems to me like maybe another movie shocker sofa Whistling

I'd buy a ticket to see him rassle one of those big Nile crocs in Ethiopia.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10395 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote