THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: ?Making game hides into a jacket?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: ?Making game hides into a jacket?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted
Sam

Ask Annie "Oakley". She had a thread a while back.

I was going to joke "won't the leaves and grass tufts eventually fall off it?"

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You mite try
UBER Glove and Tanning
308 Adams Ave.
Owatonia,MN 55060-2243
www.uberglove.com

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sam, you can check out Wayne Nurmi from USA Fox & Fur. I've seen jackets that he has made from African hides, and they sure look nice! My wife has one that Wayne made from ostrich hide. You can reach Wayne info@usafoxx.com

Regards.

Riaan

Posts: 158 | Location: Bloemfontein, South Africa | Registered: 18 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Big Sam,

Go to:

http://www.nationaltrappers.com/Affiliates.html

Moyle have done some beautiful work with skins and hides.

Good luck

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote