New
Find
Notify
Tools

DSC Saturday night entertainment
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Our friends at Safari Classics and Chifuti Safaris have graciously offered to provide entertainment on Saturday night during our convention...

Sorry Dave...Rebecca made me do it.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2908 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Singing, "The Lion Sleeps Tonight?" rotflmo

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gee, Diamond Dave has added a few pounds since I last saw him in April! Looks like the home cookin is pretty darn good - haa!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Think I'll go home Sat. morning.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is he for real ....and if so, WHY??

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
is he going to offer autographed pictures?? shocker

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been using Aaron Neilson as a personal trainer and spiritual advisor for the last 12 months. Of course I employ a voice coach as well, but I have needed to get into fighting shape, as seen above, to be able to pull off more strenuous
numbers like my Viva Las Vegas routine. Both Aaron and Tim Danklef will be working as backup dancers during my show.

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghostbird
posted Hide Post
Looking good Dave! tu2

... but why is your ass on the wrong side of your body? bewildered

--------------------------------------------
National Rifle Association - Life Member
National Wild Turkey Federation - Diamond Life Sponsor
Pope & Young Club - Associate Member

Posts: 561 | Location: North Alabama, USA | Registered: 14 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Uhhhhh, Dave. When you stuff your underwear, you're supposed to put the stuffing in the back. just my .02

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Dave, when we get around to taking our gals to dinner, maybe we should can the Texas De Brazil idea and go with something more Weight Watchers approved!!

Just sayin!!!
Cool

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dave,how about choosing a good steak house for the AR dinner? rotflmo

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Fulson:
I have been using Aaron Neilson as a personal trainer and spiritual advisor for the last 12 months. Of course I employ a voice coach as well, but I have needed to get into fighting shape, as seen above, to be able to pull off more strenuous
numbers like my Viva Las Vegas routine. Both Aaron and Tim Danklef will be working as backup dancers during my show.

Damnit! Just another job I have OBVIOUSLY failed at - sorry Dave, I really let ya down on this one. You look awful!!!!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NEVER AGAIN will Dave have bragging rights after that picture.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote