Find
Notify
Tools

450#2 N.E. reloading dies
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
Looking to buy set of dies... any not being used???

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought the poster NE 450 no 2 from this site passed away when I read that title.

Posts: 470 | Location: Texas/NYC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
roflmao

There's no doubt in my mind that this will be the longest year of Mr Podwika's life.

Regards

Elmo

Posts: 586 | Location: paloma,ca | Registered: 20 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rumors of my death have been greatly exagerated. wave Big Grin

Mike, contact Huntingtons. RCBS dies work very well.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just to prove it, how about a story or two about your recent hunting expedition.
I have sent you a PM. Tony.

Mike, I am also looking for a set of 450-400 but the 3.25. I'll look for yours if you'll look for mine.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by N E 450 No2:
Rumors of my death have been greatly exagerated. wave Big Grin

Mike, contact Huntingtons. RCBS dies work very well.

N E 450 No2, so your dies are not up for sale yet? jump

one of us
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine in Conn. who goes to a garage gunshop said the fellow has lots of British Nitro cal. dies for sale, all RCBS. I dont have the list anymore, but will have him look next time, or get the fellows phone#.

Posts: 941 | Location: VT | Registered: 17 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you could let me know as well I would appreciate it.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSJ:
A friend of mine in Conn. who goes to a garage gunshop said the fellow has lots of British Nitro cal. dies for sale, all RCBS. I dont have the list anymore, but will have him look next time, or get the fellows phone#.

TSJ, please post the list as soon as you get it! If he has dies for 450/400 3", or 3.5", 470NE, or 450NE 3 1/4" please give me a jingle by E-mail! DUGABOY1@aol.com

I made the mistake in letting those dies go with the rifles I sold two yrs ago, and now need them badly. Frowner

PS: You guys don't have to worry about 450NE #2 dieing, he's been shot at too many times, and he shoots back! mgun

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
My apologies did not even think about the post just thought reloading dies....

Mike nut homer

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Spoke to my friend, he'll go to the gunshop and get a list of cal. But, he's only open thurs and fri nights, so it will have to be next week.

Posts: 941 | Location: VT | Registered: 17 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PS: You guys don't have to worry about 450NE #2 dieing, he's been shot at too many times, and he shoots back! mgun[/QUOTE]

All you need do is talk with his wife. One of the greatest love stories ever told.
Frank

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You may wish to try Dave Davison at CH4D had 2 sets of him in recent weeks in .470 and .600NE both look of good quality and cost less than RCBS

Posts: 343 | Location: York / U.K | Registered: 14 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I know Dave is a great guy. I've spoken with him a a couple of occasions.. However, you need RCBS dies! I will never buy another set of CH4D dies!

Just my opine!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It looks like I sold the Ken Owens 450 that I was advertising...still have the beautiful 500 NE for all you guys going after elephants etc.
I have ammo that goes with it too. Big Grin

You can borrow money but you can not borrow time. Go hunting with your family.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote