Find
Notify
Tools

SAVE CONSERVANCY (NOT) OCCUPIED
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Folks,

It seems that there has been a vicious rumor floating around that the Save was now completely in the hands of the government and the whole thing would be ocuppied by "Vets". I called Barrie Duckworth's house in Harrare and got to speak to his son Gary who is very involved in the hunting with his Father's Mokore Safaris on the Save. He assured me that all I had heard was rumor and the hunting was going forth full steam into the forseeable future.

Regards,

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12926 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
The guys I work with at Shangaan Hunters in the Save' say the same thing.

jim

if you're too busy to hunt,you're too busy.

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saw Gordun Duncan from Shangaan hunters Today. All is calm. At the last meeting between com ops The vice president ordered the Army to begin moving squaters out of key wild life land on April the 1st (ie the day after the election)

Was at that meeting and nothing has changed in the standing orders since then. Save is very unlikely to have any trouble this year

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to hear that all is well on the Save. What a magnificent place! We hunted there last summer with Shangaan Hunters. We saw plenty of game and had no problem with the squatters. Gordon Duncan and crew were first rate.

Posts: 245 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Seeing as I'm leaving in about four weeks to hunt there, this is good news indeed! Smiler

For a first-hand account of what's going on in the Save, Butchloc will be returning from his elephant hunt with Jumbo Moore in about 10 days. I'm not sure if this particular hunt took place on the Save or not, but Jumbo is a concession holder there and conducts the majority of his hunts there. BTW, Butch got his bull on the very first day of the hunt!

Not sure if that's a blessing, or a curse. Wink

Posts: 1443 | Registered: 09 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
GAHUNTER,

Butchloc might have been hunting elephant on the Save because I have one to sell for Barrie Duckworth there at a very reasonable price.

Regards,

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12926 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote