Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Our own Jorge is famous
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted
Was it the bear hunt at Bowlin Camps? if you would can you give me some details? It's along story, but we thought the NRA had welched on the story. I get the AH magazine, but it's yet to show up, so if you can post some details, I'd appreciate it. jorge

Posts: 7145 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Which jorge?

Posts: 7145 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JeffP
posted Hide Post
jorge
I'm not pulling your leg....It's in this months issue.I'll
bring it to work and send it to you.
Jeff

Posts: 2482 | Location: Alaska....At heart | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Hey you guys, there's a bit of a story behind "the story" of my bear, but I'd like to see it before I start commenting on it. I killed that bear on 17 Sept of last year and we thought the story would never get published. Ah my public...Smiler jorge

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Way to go, Jorge! I can't wait to read the story. I hope it ends happy and I don't find the bear ate you at the end.

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
IT must be the October issue. Of course I didn't get it in Today's mail. jorge

posted Hide Post
jorge,

Well done! How about posting some pics here for us poor folk who don't get that magazine?

Regards,

Pete

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now were cook'en!! Fame and fortune will follow us all at the heels of this great man! and keep an eye out for Palmer in some up and coming issures I have been told, but forgot which magazine.

Posts: 41970 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JeffP
posted Hide Post
Pictured In this months American Hunter...With his bear.
I was reading the article and came to the picture and
said "hey I know this guy".

You never know who on this board will turn up where.

Jeff

Posts: 2482 | Location: Alaska....At heart | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
WTG Jorge!

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Which one is Jorge?
The dark brown one or the pink hairless one?
Jim

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote