Find
Notify
Tools

Mauled By A Lion
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
It Was A Pet Lion.

A note to those of my friend who are against "canned" lion hunting.

See, they ARE dangerous clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67465 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is no such thing as a tame lion. Given the right conditions any of them will eat you and you never know when the urge to do that will grip them.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The stripey ones will getcha, too.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Ca...12/12428751-qmi.html

This happened two weeks ago.

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RaySendero
posted Hide Post
"In fact, I'm told the lion was only toying with me, that had he really been planning to finish me off, he'd have done so with ease. One theory is that he mistook my hair, which perhaps hadn't been tied up as tightly as requested....."

Kate Drew

Well...at least she got the politically correct spin in her story!

Ya know animals are behavior is as diverse as peoples' - It always amazes me how some fools generalize about the behavior of dangerous animals and then cause another fool that believed'em to be killed or mauled by the exception!

________
Ray

Posts: 1786 | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Our friend ganyana always carries his 41mag while near his pet lions ,and most of the times he even has a rifle at hand.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6369 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You can truly see the mind set of this person when she states that the lion encounter made her to nervous to "turn my back on a rhino for a picture"

Far to many people are so removed from the world of animals, they see them as pets. Who in their right mind would turn their back on a rhino? I guess a ladie so confused she would do it to a lion!