Notify
Tools

African Gifts - USA Company
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Dear AR Guests

To cut a long story short I have recently returned from 4-months in SA/Zambia.

I had to make a short notice trip to visit my mother aged 89 whom was in failing health and passed away not long after I arrived there.

Was checking my email box and see an AD from a USA based company offering some nice (safari hunting type gifts) on their webpages

With Christmas fast approaching the USA guests may want to treat themselves or family and friends with a gift or two !!

Anyhow this is the webpage to visit:

African Sporting Creations

Regards and cheers to all

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent site and good looking stuff. I like the rugs.

Posts: 10378 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Peter, sorry to hear that you lost your mother. Glad you were able to see her before she passed.

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have some of the African Sporting Creations British Campaign furniture in our office and it is beautiful stuff. sure easier buying from ASC then hauling stuff around Africa then paying shipping to get it home 6 months later.

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of collector
posted Hide Post
Very nice...thanks for posting the link !!!

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gentleman,

This is Jim from African Sporting Creations...thanks for your kind words and glad you like what we offer.

I hope you enjoy a great holiday season.

Jim

One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
Peter, Sorry to hear about the loss of your Mother.

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
My condolences for your mother. It good to have you back on line.
Excellent products and it good to see some one making a proper Double rifle case.
Although quite pricey they are top quality with the best hardware (YKK).
The 10 round gun belt looks great and the Courteney prices are acceptable.
thumb

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
Jim gets my recommendation too great selection and an excellent variety of goods at sporting wood creations

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pete, My condolences to you and your family on your loss. The folks on the link are about 45 minutes from me. They have some very nice stuff. I have had their link on my computer for quite awhile. I assumed wrongly that most people knew about them. Thanks for posting the link for everyone.
Mike

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for the condolances. My mother Irene Vera Bird lived a wonderful life >

She was born in Port Elizabeth South Africa in 1919 and lived in Bulawayo Rhodesia from 1951 till the late 90's when she relocated to Louis Trichardt in Limpopo Province South Africa to be closer to my relatives. She lived in L/T until her passing in August this year.

On other business matters.

Budget Accommodation information:

My brother Alan & wife Jessie have just opened some (budget chalet acccommodation) on their wonderful Wildlife Conservancy Ranch Estate in the Soutpansberg mountains Limpopo Province just north from Louis Trichardt and about 90 km from the Zimbabwe border of Beit Bridge.

If any AR guests or local SA or Zimbabwe travellers are passing along that route by road feel free to contact Jessie to consider a booking as it is a nice place to stop over if travelling to Zimbabwe or travelling from Zimbawe to SA.

The chalets are basic (self cater budget accommodation) to suit those just wanting to rest up on route. There is of cource wildlife to view should you want to stay a day or two.

This is the BILLBOARD you will see on route near the Wylies Poort Tunnels

THIS is a TOLL ROAD Zimbabwe style (-:

Cheers, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote