Find
Notify
Tools

good news from saa
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
just received this email from saa

Thank you for your email. I am happy to say that each of your requests are in the process of being met.
No longer will there be an excuse for bad service. For this we will be retraining all our staff to be more customer orientated and to give a consistant and excellent service.
A decision has been taken by the SAA Board to increase legroom on board our Airbus aircraft. The benefits of which will become clear by the end of this year.
Meals will not be removed on board rather we have looked at the quality of what is served instead of the quantity.
Hope your next experience and every one after that will be an enjoyable one.

Khaya

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the leg room issue is seriously addressed I will be happy enough.The meals and customer service thing would be considered a bonus.I know SAA is capable of doing better because they HAVE been better in the pass.Here's to hoping some meaningful changes are in store for the old bus.Cheers!

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted Hide Post
I would eat sticks and leaves, drink blue toilet water, and let them call me names if it meant more leg room.

Mark Jackson

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote