THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Bots Elephant hunt on Outdoor Channel, BassPro

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Bots Elephant hunt on Outdoor Channel, BassPro
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Will
posted
There is no way to prop up an elephant. He has to fall that way, either from a brain shot or winds up leaning again something when it falls.

Who knows, the PH may have brained it.

Braining an elephant is easier said than done; quite an easy shot on the internet!

Posts: 19359 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OK,

But you can prop up an elephant with enough help from Mr. winch... And his buddy Mr. land cruiser. Or two..

The one thing I noticed right off was how sloppy the hunter was handling his push feed hard to chamber rifle. He took it completely off his shoulder to his waist to rechamber it and seemed to fumble with the bolt as he tried to feed another round. Big ole scope as well...

The video footage was quite good,, very professional filming.

I do not use slings while hunting for the exact reason as demonstrated in that video. I use them for transport only, when hunting they live in my front pocket of my pants.

one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I want a video of you folding the four legs of a big bull under its body while you winch it up.

Posts: 19359 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote