THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Another Attaboy for Trophyshot Prints

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Attaboy for Trophyshot Prints
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just wanted to give out a public thanks for a job well done to Roland at Trophyshotprints. Not only is Roland a first rate guy, his work is as well. Amazing quality and a very, very high quality product is what I received. I am thrilled and very proud to display it.

Give Roland a chance with your trophy photos guys, you won't be sorry.

Thank You Roland!

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Roland is a super guy with a super product!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just wanted to give out a public thanks for a job well done to Roland at Trophyshotprints. Not only is Roland a first rate guy, his work is as well. Amazing quality and a very, very high quality product is what I received. I am thrilled and very proud to display it.

Thank You Roland!

Yep! What he said!

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Post some pics. I talked to Roland this week about my up and coming trip. My Granddaughter is going with me and she is getting married this fall. So, I thought a picture done by Roland would be a good house warming present.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My pleasure Johnny it was a pleasure working on these showpieces for you brother! We appreciate your business!!! tu2

And thanks for your comments Russ and Jim much appreciated gents!!!

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JGRaider:

Thank You Roland!

I will second every word. Roland has done some work for me as well, his work is superb and he is a pleasure to do business with.

Jytte

Posts: 215 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 13 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just got my prints back and they are absolutely stunning. There was some serious blood marks, which I made even worse by trying to clean up, but he was able to take them out. It is amazing how beautiful the print is. He has some ideas about what he can do with this pic.

It should be interesting. Thanks Roland

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Randy W Martin:
Just got my prints back and they are absolutely stunning. There was some serious blood marks, which I made even worse by trying to clean up, but he was able to take them out. It is amazing how beautiful the print is. Thanks Roland

Our pleasure Randy!!!

Our Custom Enhanced Ready-to-Display Metal Showpieces are really moving now as we have just gotten a long-awaited WHOLESALE DISCOUNT due to our increasing volume over the past 15 months!!! clap

We are passing on these SAVINGS to our customers by slashing the cost of our showpieces!!! tu2

See our website....

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote