Find
Notify
Tools

December weather in Limpopo?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted
I know it is the rainy season but does it rain everyday, a little every couple of days. If i bring my daughter that is the only month she has free.

Thanks for your help,

Jim

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Weather is somehting that cannot be controlled Limpopo is a big place which part of the limpopo ?

The usual rain that time of the year is showers in the late afternoon and if you are really unlucky you will get rain two days in a row for the whole day. So no I dont thnk rain would be that much of a problem.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimFrosty
posted Hide Post
Hot and sweaty!!!!! Doubtful that it will rain everyday as it is a low rainfall area, but be prepared to get wet every now and again.

Muds not a bad thing ....till your stuck in it!!

Posts: 459 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hot and sweaty!!!!!

tu2 And that's putting it mildly.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
Frederick, the location is wherever Charl hunts in limpopo.

Is it the humidity that is bad?

Jim

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Jim,

No, humidity is not that bad.
When we do late hunts like that we start off very early in the morning and depending on the heat stop hunting at around 9 - 10 instead of 11 am. Then in the afternoon we will go out from 3 - 3:30 pm till dark. It gets completely dark just after 7pm that time of the year and there is enough shooting light by around 4:30 - 4:45 am. The middle of the day can be spend on siesta next to the pool and just relaxing.

I actually love to hunt that time of the year as the days are long I hate the cold and can enjoy the sun as well.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
I guess my last famous words "it doesn't sound too bad."

Jim