Find
Notify
Tools

A Word of THANKS to Anton.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted
For those of you who know......and for those who have not seen his work - I think Anton Dahlgren is a real master of African hunting pictures. Pre-hunt, during-hunt, and post-hunt trophy pics! His composition and reproduction are so good I regularly include them on my Facebook page, not to mention the fact that his pictures are all over my computer.
Speaking only for myself, I find that I look at well composed pictures much more often than videos. (Although Larry Sellers has made and produced some first class personal videos of his hunts).
Once again, Anton has stepped up.....and without me even having to ask, and of his own free volition, Anton touched up one of the pictures of my recent Elephant hunt in Botswana, with Graeme Pollock. All I can say is THANK YOU to Anton!
Anton has done this for so many on this forum on numerous occasions, and deserves a Huge - Thank You, Well Done.....and Recognition of his talents as a photographer, and as an Encourager to this forum, when at times others tend to discourage.
So..........Here's to you Anton!

Posts: 505 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done sir!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I have the honor to have a picture by Anton hanging in my house and one also in my office. My thanks, too!

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7697 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Thanks Cecil, Jeff, Brennan and Ernest.

Happy I can contribute with something!

Posts: 2638 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
'Bout time they were put in book form!! Cool

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote