New
Find
Notify
Tools

For DSC members or staff - question
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Talked to the folks at Texas Pistol and Rifle Shooting Academy. Mr. Duhon said the many folks from DSC and at DSC have been to his course.

What do you say about a the course?

Thanks,

Posts: 10358 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
I believe this is where Larry Shores went. He posted in the "Long range shooting" category here.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
I don't a thing about that course. But lots of folks go here:

http://ftwsaam.com

They did a private school for DSC South Texas and donate course to the DSC auction. I know that DSC South Texas has a weekend of training at the ranch in March 2018.

Posts: 768 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Both Texas Pistol and Rifle Academy and FTW/SAAM are donors at our convention and many, many members have attended one or both courses. I've not visited FTW (yet) but have been to Robert Duhon's place a time or two and can recommend the facility and instructors. I personally know ladies who were pretty timid about shooting a rifle, especially at ranges over 100 yards that attended a course at one of these places and could regularly hit a steel gong at 500 yards in very short order. Also, both Robert Duhon and Tim Fallon are first class guys.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2894 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Karl,
Thanks. I am planning to go. I need a couple of guys to join me!

Posts: 10358 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I find it hard to believe that anyone could top FTW for what they do for what they charge. Anyone wanting details is welcome to PM me.

"Never, ever, book a hunt with Jeri Booth or Detail Company Adventures"

Posts: 488 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With Quote